One 80 Financial Services Dispute Resolution Policy
Our priority at One 80 Finance is to provide our clients with the best possible service, but we understand that sometimes despite all our best efforts, things can go wrong.
If you are unhappy with the level of service or have any concerns, it is important that we are aware of the issues and have an opportunity to restore your confidence.
We are well aware that a simple misunderstanding which is left unresolved can lead to a negative lasting impression, and we strongly recommend that in the first instance you speak with the person with whom you originally dealt to see if an amicable outcome can be achieved.
If after speaking with your contact you still feel the matter has not yet been resolved, we invite you to escalate the matter to our Dispute Resolution Officer for further investigation.
Please contact us on: 1300 66 9636 or
You can also:
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 1300 664 320 (Marked Attention: Dispute Resolution Officer)
- Send a letter to our postal address – One 80 Financial Services, Suite 10, 762 Toorak Road, Glen Iris VIC 3146 (Marked Attention: Dispute Resolution Officer).
- If you have chosen to e-mail, fax or write to us you will receive an acknowledgement confirming we have received your correspondence and the matter will receive prompt attention.
To assist us we ask that you clearly explain all matters relevant to the issue and the remedies you seek.
Upon receipt we will contact you if any further information is needed. Once all information is to hand, we will
investigate the matter thoroughly and inform you of the outcome as soon as possible.
Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we will in all instances respond within 20 days of receipt
of the initial contact.
If we are unable to resolve the complaint within 20 days we will:
- Advise you of the reason for the delay
- Specify a date when a decision can be reasonably expected